1/17/09

Cuddl-Duds: Feel Good

With the low of 9 (feels like 0) and the high of 16 degrees yesterday, it's not hard to see why everyone is talking about the weather. Also, is it too late to talk about Christmas presents? They're still relevant to me, so I don't see why it would be.

Basically, I've been surviving the last blustery week with the aid and assistance of my Cuddl-Duds. I was introduced to this product in Christmas '07 when Momma K gave me a long sleeved shirt made from woven bamboo fiber. I used it at yoga a few times and that was that. This Christmas, I asked for a pair of long underwear and Em and I both received long sleeved v-neck shirts (with a cute bamboo print up the left side) and long underwear type pants. These garments are by far the softest things I own. Made of 83% rayon from bamboo, 12% nylon and 5% spandex, they are the perfect combination of fit, form and function. I would wear these out all the time, except people might think I'm from the future or something.

Top (or bottom) it off with some super soft booties/socks that Grandma gave me and I've pretty much been living in this outfit:



Screw you, East Coast winter!!!

No comments:

Followers