5/13/09

the best presents: from me, to me

for no real reason other than the book's recent release and the fact that i love myself, i work hard for the money and i deserve it, i just bought a copy of Isa Chandra Moskowitz's Vegan Brunch cookbook. my new work schedule affords me THREE GLORIOUS days off in a row and that's a lot of days on which to make brunch. so it's more of an investment really.


while i was at it, why not throw in a copy of Bryant Terry's Vegan Soul Kitchen: Fresh, Healthy, and Creative African-American Cuisine. i'd never really heard of this guy until a few months ago, when this book hit shelves to pretty fabu reviews. plus, who doesn't love soul food? but, who also hates ham hock as much as i do?


expect lots of recipes and pictures and maybe get yourself some sort of drool-guard so you don't short circuit your keyboard (again).

love,
lauren

2 comments:

Mary Casper said...

When I saw Isa announce this Today on her blog, I knew you probably already knew about it even before I did. So thanks for holding up your end of that deal, or good job staying on top of things.

miss bunnykitty said...

YES! I just ordered the brunch book today. Can't wait to try it out.

Followers